Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gasp, covers face

So the neighbors moved. The house has a 'Sold' sign on it. Which means nothing in the grand scheme of things, especially given that I don't talk to any of them. The thing about it is, I was getting free wireless internet access from them. FAST internet access. Now I have to resort to using my sister's dsl connection until the 29th, when the AT&T guy comes by to set up my phoneline. And dsl is fast and all, but I got spoiled on the high speed wifi. There was one point where I used someone's dialup connection and nearly had a heart attack.

Anyway, the countdown is on for a number of things.

-My 2 year Gap Anniversary May 30
-Kings of Leon June 10
-Skinny Puppy June 22
-And One June 23
-Jury Duty Week of June 25
-Possible week in Mexico, Sometime in August

Oh! I made a coworker of mine a cd which I'm entitling 'CD of Infinite Sadness; Volume 1.' He's a quiet guy. Loves his British alt-rock. I think he'll be quite pleased.

That is all.

No comments: