Monday, March 19, 2007

Aqueous Transmissions

I haven't done much in the way of blogging in some time.

There are quite a number of happenings in my life that might catch you unawares. But I'll start off with a joke.

So I'm sitting at work (well working, more than sitting) and I'm engaging some coworkers in a comical dialogue.
The following excerpt is not out of context, but may not be all together right.

Daniel- (mentions discover channels, parlays into joke about having two penises)
Ismael- What, like a tortoise?
Daniel- Ye- Wait, they really have two penises?
Ismael- Well, one type. I forget which one. They masturbate while mating.
Daniel- Huh. Because I've heard about guys born with two penises, before. But they always die before puberty.
Ismael- Well, yeah. Probably from a severe heart attack or passing out when all the blood leaves their brains. Hell looking at a girl is damn near a death sentence.
Daniel- Never really thought of that.
Javier- That reminds me of a guy in the guiness book of world records. He has elephant man's disease on his balls.
Daniel- What?
Javier- Yeah, I think the record is for strangest place for elephant man's disease.
Daniel- It must be hard for him to sit down.
Javier- Yeah, he's probably always on the edge of his seat.
Ismael- I imagine he must sit like a genie.

1 comment:

R. Iosifovna said...

"Probably from a severe heart attack or passing out when all the blood leaves their brains."

Bwaaaaahahahhahahaha!

I'm glad you're "back"!