Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Impact T-Minus A Year And A Half...

I'm pretty bored today, having woken up at 5:30a.m. on my day off.

The workers are in the back fixing up my (soon to be) new home and I've made it a point not to look until it's all done. My sister is taking care of most of the arrangements, as landlord.

Anyway, I'm distracting myself with shiny objects and lcd screens.

Myspace Impact.

What a novel idea...

From Newscorp.

I'm willing to give it a chance. Early analysis=Bleak.

Obama is WAY in the lead, as far as friends go. Everyone else is laughable. Obama obviously had a myspace much earlier. And I saw a number of reoccurring friends, which is good. Same people on different canidates' pages. They're getting informed. Good on them. Doesn't say much for the level of interest, though it's still pretty early in the game.

Anyway, I had a point. Several in fact.

One, they don't really get into any specifics. I saw a few speech quotes, a lot of linkage to their websites.

But the whole point of it is to have a concise resource. If I wanted to go to your website, I would've. It's nit-pick-ish (ha ha) but I still don't like it.

Two. Guiliani's profile is set to private.

Well fine then, I didn't want to be your friend anyway. What are you trying to hide?

And who is Kucinich kidding? As if he had a snowball's chance. His platform looks to be impeach Bush, not 'vote for me.'

And he just looks like a weasel.

Literally.

He has the facial construct of a weasel!

John Edwards is older than Obama, but he's got Dick Clark syndrome (who steals the life force from people at Times Square every year, thereby prolonging his life. All those poor souls lose a minute of their lives to that monster. He's a witch, I tell you.) So no one takes him seriously.

Break it down. You've probably heard this, but fuck the 10 man race. It's four people. McCain - Guiliani/ Obama - Clinton.

The only one who's appealing to people is McCain. Guy has a NCAA bracket. And he's challenging YOU, America. And he's a war veteran. AND he's moderate!

Honestly, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd vote for McCain. Doesn't mean I will. I won't sway you, America.

McCain/ Obama, 2008. That's my prediction. NO IDEA who'll win.

Take THAT Mitt Romney!

No comments: