Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Mars Volta

Was AWESOME!

I forgot to take my camera so all I have are horrible camera pictures.




All right, so we made our way to the pit and once the band got on stage, the pushing got underway. I managed to push and elbow my way to the third row of people and actually had a VERY good view. But about an hour and a half into the performance, all the liquor caught up to me and I had to give up my space. After the bathroom break, the closest I could get was about 20 or 30 rows back.

Cedric was jumping all over the place, climbing on top of speakers and dancing up a storm. And Omar was just RIPPING that guitar. They didn't take one break. Just KEPT PLAYING.

I was drenched in sweat after the first 10 minutes.

Two hour + show.

Followed by In 'n Out.
Um... Burgers.

Good times.

1 comment:

R. Iosifovna said...

"Followed by In 'n Out.
Um... Burgers."

Thanks for the clarification :)